- Make sure you're aware of what is included with your rental.
- You need insurance before renting from us. This unfortunately is not negotiable and the equipment cannot be picked up without proof of insurance. Want to know more about this? Read here.
- Please understand that we are an arts organization and not a large rental company. We do not have permanent staff working in rentals, and thus have to bring in someone each time a rental is made. For this reason, we ask that you kindly show up at the agreed upon time to collect and return the equipment.
How to Reserve
- Check that a projector is available for your desired dates using the calendar below, (read how the calendar works first please.) Any requests made less than 2 weeks ahead of desired date may not be able to be accommodated, (we'll try, but no promises sorry.)
- Fill out the rental form.
- We will contact you within 3 business days. At this point we will request a 50% deposit that can be paid by e-transfer, credit card or personal cheque.
- More information is available in our Rental F.A.Q.
It costs us time and resources to process requests and cancellations. Cancellations may also prevent us from renting to other people. For these reasons we have to charge a cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation made before 1 month prior to rental date will be charged $75, the remaining deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations made later than 1 month prior to rental date will be charged $100 the remaining deposit will be refunded.
How to read this calendar
There are four projectors available.
'Busy' means that one of them has been booked. If there are two 'busy' dates on the calendar, then two projectors are already booked, but two are still available.The only time there are no projectors available is when there are four 'busy' items on a given calendar day.
If you are having problems viewing this calendar, it may be because of your browser or installed extensions. Try opening this page in another browser.
Please do not use this form to ask questions. Contact us here instead.