- Make sure to read the F.A.Q. and What's Included
- You need insurance before renting from us. This unfortunately is not negotiable and the equipment cannot be picked up without proof of insurance. Want to know more about this? Read here.
There are many insurance companies in town that can offer short-term insurance. We use Stirling Insurance Group - you can contact them here.
- Please understand that we are an arts organization and not a large rental company. We do not have permanent staff working in rentals, and thus have to bring in someone each time a rental is made. For this reason, we ask that you kindly show up at the agreed upon time to collect and return the equipment.
How to Reserve
- Check that a projector is available for your desired dates using the calendar below.
- Fill out the rental form.
- You will be redirected to a payment page to make a 50% deposit on your rental, (25% of which will be non-refundable.)
How to read this calendar
There are four projectors available.
'Busy' means that one of them has been booked. If there are two 'busy' dates on the calendar, then two projectors are already booked, but two are still available.The only time there are no projectors available is when there are four 'busy' items on a given calendar day.
If you are having problems viewing this calendar, it may be because of your browser or installed extensions. Try opening this page in another browser.
Please do not use this form to ask questions. Contact us here instead.